Forest River is considered as the largest manufacturers of towable recreational vehicles in the world. It produces all kinds of RVs starting from pop ups through Class A, B, C motor homes, fifth wheels to travel trailers.
Forest River fifth wheels come in many models, but all of them share common feature like specious interiors, slide-outs, high ceilings and all kind of “stuff” necessary to guarantee the comfortable travel.
The company produces fifth wheels that are mostly in the lightweight category.
Although they are lightweight they are still filled with all the amenities creating full comfort that you may expect in a fifth wheel.
There are three main categories of fifth wheel manufactured by Forest River. These are:
Forest River's Toy-Hauler: interior - Kitchen with central island....
Lite Fifth Wheels include Cherokee, Salem, Sandpiper, Rockwood Signature Ultra, Hemisphere, Heritage Glen, Sierra Select, Surveyor, Vibe, Wildcat, Wildcat Maxx, Wildwood.
- Cherokee fifth wheel is designed for extended families offering a great room to move around in.
It features great amenities like large LCD TV in living area, wooden blinds, safety glass windows, AM/FM/CD, jack-knife sofa where you can sit and relax, and ducted air-conditioner. In the kitchen, there are also wonderful amenities to make you feel like you are in your own kitchen at home. High-rise faucet, 6 gallons water heater, self-edged counter-tops, U-shaped booth which can be opened and sleep two more adults comfortably, 3-burner high output cook top, a refrigerator, a microwave…
These are just some of the amenities included in the Cherokee fifth wheel. Bedroom is equipped with queen bed and double size bunks while bathroom has fume extractor, medicine cabinet, and tub or shower. Cherokee fifth wheel has unique “Power Bunk” which turns super slide into a bunk room with the mechanism that is hidden in storage pockets when recessed. BTW - these pockets can be also used for reading materials.
- Salem fifth wheel is interesting due to its innovative design, which reduces wind resistance (improved aero-dynamical profile).
This will provide better mileage and a smoother ride. It is considered as family recreational vehicle thanks to its spacious interior. The bedroom with two windows is more spacious than the traditional travel trailer. In the living area, there are triple bunks, U-shaped dinette and a sofa as additional place for sitting. Salem is also interesting because it has an exterior kitchen where weather-permitting you can prepare your meals and also, there is an exterior entry into the bathroom.
- Wildcat fifth wheel is a luxurious recreational vehicle, which is top selling fifth wheel brand. It is built out of the highest quality materials using modern technology in order to create the RV that will fulfill all your expectations. It is equipped with more standard features than any other fifth wheel produced by Forest River. The bedroom is very roomy while kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, Corian countertops. The living area is equipped with built in 40” Toshiba HDTV entertainment center, electric fireplace and swivel glider recliners. Wildcat is known to have an excellent isolation. It has radiant barrier insulation, which keeps the fifth wheel cooler in summer and warmer in winter. All Wildcat fifth wheels feature arched ceilings, which add more interior heights in bedrooms.
Before going further - let's make a tour of the new 2014 Cedar Creek 5th wheel.... It's amazing how comfortable can be travel these days...
Fifth Wheels include Blue Ridge, Cardinal, Cedar Creek, Hemisphere, Heritage Glen, Salem, Sandpiper, Sandpiper Select, Sierra, Sierra Select, Silverback, Surveyor, V-Cross Classic, V-Cross Platinum, Wildcat, Wildcat Maxx, Wildwood.
- Cedar Creek is modern and luxurious fifth wheel with fully equipped kitchen, dining area with automotive frameless windows.
In the bedroom, there is an exclusive walk-in closet with rotating closet organizer, shoe caddy, belt rack, shirt rack, and drawers providing more hanging storage than any other fifth wheel. In the living area, there is an astonishing entertainment center including a 40” Jensen TV with remote full HD, Blu-Ray player and wireless Vizio Internet application, home theater sound bar and subwoofer. Cedar Creek has super quiet air conditioning system, which includes a larger compressor. The whole vehicle is wrapped with aluminum metal giving clean and crisp looking exterior.
- V-Cross Platinum has V nose design in order to be towed with a short bed truck and no slider hitch. This V-cross shape has its advantages. And that is larger bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchens. It also cuts through wind improving aerodynamics for better fuel efficiency.
- Sierra is a luxurious fifth wheel, which provides ultimate traveling. It is designed to offer style and comfort. The kitchen is space abound, including under-mount sink, high rise faucet, Corian countertops, carousel microwave and a three burner range with oven and lighted vent hood. The living space features entertainment center that includes a flat screen LCD HDTV, AM/FM radio with CD/DVD player complete with MP3 player. And the bathroom features a large neo angle shower with glass door.
Toy Hauler Fifth Wheels include Hyperlite, Nitro, Thunderbolt, Vengeance, Viper, Wolf Pack, Work and Play.
- Thunderbolt is designed for full time users because each floor plan is carefully designed to provide enjoyable staying.
It offers outstanding storage capacity, roomy living area, private sleeping quarters.
The included amenities represent high-end quality.
Also it includes exterior kitchen and VIP party deck which can be extended making an extra living space.
- Viper is created for people who enjoy adventures in the outdoors and still need comfort when coming back to the recreational vehicle after a long day. Viper has plenty of space in the living room, in the bathroom and bedroom as well. It has lot of large windows and well equipped exterior kitchen. This exquisite fifth wheel has V-nose design, which provides additional usable living space. It has VIP party deck thus adding a bit more living space. Dedicated area for toys is also very important part of the vehicle.
- Vengeance is luxurious and very comfortable fifth wheel, which has 12 feet of cargo space for toys. Apart from this space, it is equipped with everything you may need on the road and not feeling like you are not at home. Lot of features and amenities rival some well-equipped rooms in some hotels. Entertainment center, LCD TV, washer/dryer prep, flip up sofas, large stainless steel sink, a refrigerator, large windows are just some of the features that can be found in this marvelous recreational vehicle.
Vengeance 5th Wheel camper (Toy Hauler)
I do not know much information about the older year 5th wheel campers like a 1979 or a 1980, but the new 2008 model Forest River fifth wheel campers are sure to win the hearts of many.
You will find tinted windows, flushing black tank, roof decking of 3/8 inch thick, plywood flooring of 5/8 inch thick under linoleum or carpeting as well as hardwood flooring and Seamless hold tanks made by Roto Cast.
The 5th wheel models also have awnings, pas through storage and down pouts. You will also see that the entire exterior is custom designed to look sporty.
The slide out has a height of 5 ft 2 inches and three foot ten inch dinette slide out. The living room and dining room have ample lighting with plenty of room for relaxation. The kitchen has bar stools, high-rise faucets and the look of granite for the counter tops.
The cabinets and doors are made from solid ash wood. The bathroom has acrylic sinks, oak medicine cabinet, glass enclosed shower and a venting system. Some appliances that come with the 5th wheel are oven, stove, satellite, cable hook up, microwave, refrigerator, air-conditioning and a water heater.
Whether traveling to California or Colorado, you will enjoy your travels in the Forest River fifth wheel campers. Some available options include 30-pound LP bottles, flat screen TV, scare lights, range cover, level jacks for stabilization ad skylight in the bathroom.
With all these available options and standard features, you will surely call this home all year long. Waiting for the 2008 models to come out for review is truly inspiring, many people want to see the new design and the setup of the interior as well as the extras that come along. Check them out at camper shows or at a local dealer.
The Used Fifth Wheel Campers / Fifth Wheel Hitches / Husky Fifth Wheel Hitches / Valley Fifth Wheel Hitches / Used Fifth Wheel Travel Trailers / Fifth Wheel Toy Haulers / Reese Fifth Wheel Hitches / Holland Fifth Wheels / Titanium Fifth Wheels / Fifth Wheel Wrecker / Fifth Wheel To Gooseneck Adapter / Fontaine Fifth Wheel / Cougar Fifth Wheel Campers / Carriage Fifth Wheel Campers / Fifth Wheel Towing / Fifth Wheel Manufacturer / Keystone Fifth Wheel Campers / Holiday Rambler Fifth Wheel / Jayco Fifth Wheel Campers / Cedar Creek Fifth Wheel Campers / Cardinal Fifth Wheel Campers / Hitchhiker Fifth Wheel Campers / Holiday Rambler Fifth Wheel Campers / Fifth Wheel RVs