5 best 2015 Lightweight Folding Pop-up Campers
See our favorite models of folding pop-up campers offered by RV industry for 2015.
New Year is a great opportunity to introduce new RV models to the market.
Since few years when we became more and more familiar with the true meaning of “Eco”, manufacturers work hard to develop and offer to RV-ers lightweight models.
And they are not only more economic in terms of gas consumption when towed. Usually, new light materials used to build these campers are
also more reliable, lasting longer due to better resistance to weather elements and visually more elegant.
These modern lightweight models also open a “new world” for owners of medium-size cars, now being able to experience the luxury of RV-ing in “closer” to home-like environment.
So let’s see our picks from the long list of new models prepared for industry for 2015.
LivinLite QuickSilver 6.0 All Aluminum Automotive Tent Camper
- Designed to be an ultra-light and easily towed tent camper that is suitable for even the smallest of cars like a Kia.
- It is light enough to be towable by large motorcycles as well
- Is able to comfortably sleep up to four people which is unlike s other campers of its weight and market segment that are only able to sleep 2 people.
- Comes with an optional rear storage deck that is made out of aluminum which is great spot for extra camping must haves such as firewood and coolers
LivinLite QuickSilver Model 6.0 in travel configuration
- The tent camper takes only minutes to set up and is easy even for novices
- It comes tri-color interior design that includes tinted windows and screens
- The camper is designed with comfort in mind and has excellent headroom and foam mats beds that have removable for easy washing.
- It is a heavy-Duty tent camper yet lightweight in structure due to the tubular Aluminium frame that makes it both durable and rust resistant
- It has an Inter-Locking Aluma-Plank® Floor Deck, which is both lightweight and durable.
- It is better than traditional plywood floors that are typically used in campers because it will not succumb to sagging or rotting
2015 Jayco Jay Feather Ultra Lite X18D
- This is a hybrid camper model that is designed to mix in the features of a travel trailer with the feel of tent campers.
- Is easy to set up and dismantled taking only four steps to do so
- It has an expandable design that makes it easily towable when compact and highly comfortable when expanded.
- It is best suited for crossovers, minivans and SUVs due to its lightweight floor plan
- It also comes with E-Z Lube axles and rubberized independent suspension for ease of towing
Model X18D: Floorplan
- It has great floor plans that are designed to create space allowing it to sleep 7-8 people even with the addition of a king sized bed.
- The tent camper comes with a full-featured kitchen, dinette that fits a family and wall-to-wall features.
- It is made out of a tubular Aluminium Frame which keeps it lightweight and rust resistant
- Furnishings are made out of a vinyl material that is mould resistant as well as being durable against cracks and scratches
- The tent camper weighs under 3,330 pounds , has extended length of 20 feet 9 inches and an extended height of 121 inches;
- It is built on strong foundations incorporating custom sized frames that are specific to each floor plan as opposed to stock frames that are stretched and welded to fit.
2015 Forest River Rockwood 1910
- This folding camper comes fitted with a gas grill, heated beds, a patio awning and storage cabinets
- It is a lightweight tent trailer that is compact and allows easy towing
- Setting up the tent trailer is easy and can be completed in minutes
- It is fitted with a galley kitchen which includes a three-burner stove-top, sink, 3-way refrigerator and dinette.
2015 Forest River Rockwood pop-up camper model 1910
- The tent trailer has a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating of 2,976 lbs which makes it one of the lightest in its market segment
- It also features a Port-a-Potty, patio awning, 30 amp service, 20-gallon fresh water tank, electric brakes, and Four 4 stabilizer jacks
- It has a power lift system for easy lowering of the trailer plus a 20,000 BTU furnace and an outdoor RVQue gas grill which attaches on the side of the trailer
- The folding camper has an L-shaped sofa and a booth dinette that for comfortable
- It has window coverings that use zippers for opening and closing depending on preference
- It comes equipped with a small 48 x 80 inches bed as well as a larger quilted mattress queen sized bed.
2015 Palomino Solaire 163X Ultra Lite Expandable
- This expandable trailer is built to be a lightweight camper that has a hybrid floor plan which accommodates 2 queen sized beds.
- Its lightweight structure means that it weighs only 3,500 pounds which is suitable for towing by most standard cars as well as smaller versions.
- In total the bedding options allow the camper to sleep up to 8 people comfortably
- Options that come with the camper include lightweight aluminum wheels, a spare tire, black tank flush, and fiberglass coating for the exterior
2015 Palomino Solaire 163X Ultra Lite Hybrid Travel Trailer
- The camper has real fabric window shades which have a pleated design
- The kitchen, pantry and closet areas have removable clothes rods shelves and so you can customize their look according to your needs
- The expandable features also include counter-top extension for additional space
- Other kitchen features include a RVQ grill, an LED TV, solid surface countertops
- The beds are stored away using a Tri-Fold hiding system and there is also the option to upgrade to a Serta® Trump Mattress
- Portability, easy set up and expansion capabilities are made possible through the power front jack and a set of power stabilizer jacks
2015 Coachmen Clipper 806LS
- The Coachmen trailer is designed to be easy in every way be it set up, storage or usage
- It is conveniently towed because of its space saving and weight regulating technologies including the Glide-N-Lock bed system which is currently Patent Pending
- The layout allows for 2 doubles beds located in the front and back tent ends as well as storage cabinets, a 2 burner cooktop, kitchen sink, and booth dinette
- There is additional storage under the seats as well as a slide in and out table
Coachmen Clipper 806LS - Model 2015
- The tent features a tubular steel frame, electric brakes and a dual drive winch which is designed by Canimex
- A heavy-duty lifting dolly jack as well as the Wide Trac UltraLube Spring Suspension make for easier operation
- Kitchen appliances include a refrigerator, furnace and stove top burner
- Also included are safety features and equipment such as a propane smoke detector, fire extinguisher and LP Detector
- The exterior features an awning, screen door, external shower and spare tire kit
- The trailer is super lightweight with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating of 2,098 lbs.
- It has a cargo carrying capacity of about 778 lbs which makes for great storage
- In its extended position the camper measures 16 feet 11 inches while it height
- In its closed position it measures 12 feet 2 inches while its closed height and width are about 4 feet 6 inches and 85 inches respectively.
Best 2015 Folding Campers / Best 2015 Off Road CampersRV Travel Trailers 2015 / 2015 Teardrop Trailers / 2015 American Travel Trailers / American RVs 2015 / Fifth Wheel 2015 / 2015 Camping Beds
If you found here something interesting, please share your experience with friends :-)
Top of the Page
Go to: Pop-up Travel Trailers and RVs